ON AIR!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS... I suppose.

So, it's that time of year again. I mean Christmas people! As such, I am home and glad for it. Yes, I admit, I miss the Uni lifestyle, but then again it is also nice to be home for some R&R. I got home last Saturday evening and since then I have been to Stephen's party, experienced Absinthe, seen Gran, Grandad, Nanna, Auntie Tina, Uncle Ian, Callum, Chloe, Toby, Auntie Sue, Uncle Paul, Ryan and his Lady Jo, Emma and her husband Dan, and their daughter, Rosie. She was scared of me, or was it Mum? Perhaps the dirtied Nappy? Suffice to say, I have seen just about everyone I have come home to see and still there are things to do.

This Christmas it would seem, has become the least Christmassy Christmas ever used in one sentence, that is to say the least Christmassy Christmas ever. That is in the sense I have lost track of days and am only just coming to terms with the fact that yes, this is the night before X-mas eve. Which is weird. Marcus Brigstocke seems happy enough. HA!

Umm, where was I? GIT WIZARD! No, that's not it. Oh yes, my second cousin once removed (apparently). I always wonder what 'Once Removed' actually means? That my cousin had an affair, or that my second cousin once removed was, in fact, once removed from my cousin? Who knows. Suffice to say, it's a baby. How many babies a born a year? Yet still, women go all goggle eyed over them and become generally annoying. But then again, maybe I'm just annoyed because said baby cried out of horror at me? Umm... good things to come as soon as I have finished dinner.

I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home