ON AIR!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Re: OH SWEET MOTHER...

OK, calm down time now. It's not so bad. I mean, public humiliation comes along in about half an hours time, but I suppose if I can't laugh it off then I am going to find some other way to redeem myself. Don't suck in my next assessed piece of work - for example, be better prepared etc. I think that is what it came down to in the end, not being prepared, but this is only the first year and mistakes are there to be learnt from.

I think now I can safely move on and talk about last night, bringing in another factor of my flaws today, tiredness. I went to Pizza Hut at 6:30 with some of the radio crew, then arsed about in Pete's flat in Premium Towers - which was alright. Just discussed geeky shit and examined his vast collection of music which he has attained through his previous work in radio. Then after that we all went down to the Undercroft at 10.00pm and got quite drunk and had a bit of a laugh. Didn't get to sleep until about 3/4am and then was up at 8. In retrospect, that explains alot. Four hours sleep + stress = shaking with racked nerves.

It is SO my fault. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home