ON AIR!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Sweet baby moses on stilts, did I suck this morning or WHAT?! I should not be allowed near that mixing desk for anything other than phone calls, music and news. No talking unless spoken to. Plus - no figures of authority glaring at me disapprovingly. I should ask Matthew to formulate something of a less critical expression when correcting my cock ups. I have apologised to my group thoroughly though they assure me that it was not my fault. They're very nice for saying so. Public humiliation comes this afternoon at 2pm when they play it back. Hopefully if I draw what dignity I have left together I can formulate some kind of quivering lip that expresses my inner turmoil yet shows I'm being tough. May get some credit with the ladies.

Who am I kidding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home