ON AIR!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh yeah....

Forgot to mention. WON THE PUB QUIZ AGAIN LAST NIGHT!

Me, Pete and Chris went down as is the Sunday tradition. There weren't many people down there, but still, enough to get £36 in the kitty. That's £12 each! I was well chuffed. As were Pete and Chris I imagine. We initially just went right home afterwards, but after a chance encounter with the flatmates and their dinner of fast food, I had the munchies set in. So, I went down to Kenton with them to get some grub. Has to be said, Kenton Kebabs was a tad disappointing as they were cleaning up, ready to shut for the night so the grill was out of commission for the night. No burgers unfortunately. But I did get some cheesy chips. That's like my 'regular' order in there now which is pretty sweet. We wandered down a a little further to 'California Chicken' where Pete and Chris got some meaty food. Then we came back. Tonight will be the night for more well ended stories though I feel.

Stoob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home