ON AIR!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's finally happened. I'm a Media geek...

Whoa, all this Media Studies stuff is finally turning me into a Media geek. It dawned on me today when I was discussing Julia's idea of a reader-magazine. I guess a bit like YouTube but in print. I pointed out to her the idea would be better suited to an online publication because the content would be easier to manage by the readers. However it would certainly be a nice twist if the readers made it online but it came out in a printed form as welll. Thought this raises the issue of wether the online version should have a suscription service, so as not to lose sales of the solid copy.

You can see what I mean by succumbing to the Media. And I am genuinely interested. It's bloody brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home