ON AIR!

Monday, January 01, 2007

The morning (later in the morning) after the night before.

Wilkommen aus das 2007. Steve thinks we should all go home now so he can have a big WANK. I shall be linking him to this, my blog, later on. I might not necessarily be a regular updater these days, but by GOD am I up to date when I want to be. Eat my currently affaired bum. Charlotte has chocolate caked on her jeans. Toby thinks it might be a dead Jew. Which is horrible. Now the window is open, bringing in a cold breeze and Steve's Mum is being nice and offering us hot drinks. Not alcoholic ones.

This morning we have gotten quite an inspirational kick, and Steve created a new facebook friend for the world. 'Puddle of Vomit'. I assure you he is lovely.

This is going to be a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home