ON AIR!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ever been a seventh wheel?

So whilst Spiderman 3 was a fun outing despite the fact the movie itself was a bit of a let-down, there was one teeny weeny problem. The fact I was amongst the only people there without a partner that evening. Myself, Hannah and Ashleigh were left to bear witness to the horror that is couples. And there were three of them. Six people in total but it can get difficult to tell at times. I would have told them to get rooms, but Pete and Siobaun (sp?) had other plans and Phil, Hatty, Chris and Aoife were one step ahead of me. That's not to say they're off to have a massive orgy or anything, they went to their separate rooms after all. Or at least, that's what they have led me to believe...

In the mean time, myself, the seventh and the eighth wheel can but nurse the scars of the awkward situation. Damn couples. Damn my awkward social graces. Damn Harry Potter. But yay to his Dark Materials Trilogy, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and Transformers.

You see now why I need to find myself someone yes? I have been reduced to taking comfort in nostalgia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home