ON AIR!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Haircuts.

Now as some of you may know, about a year ago was the last time I had my hair cut. The immediate effects of which, were god awful. It took alot of willpower to go out into plublic. Fortunately it grew to some reasonble form, albeit lacking any particular style or shape. Just long metal-head(ish) hair. However, it did recently reach a point of mild annoyance, it getting in my mouth every five minutes and screwed over by gusts of wind. Now though, now all that has changed. Today, for the first time in over a year, I have let a hairdresser have their wicked way with the top of my head.



It's not bad really, although I look forward to it growing in some more. I miss the length. I really do miss the length. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home