ON AIR!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bored out of my tiny, little mind.

I am so bored in fact, that I have developed a tension headache.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Tension_Headache

Notice I am bored enough to be able to tell you my diagnosis and find, read and post the Wikipedia article to you? From which I can extract that stress is the cause. The stress induced by being bored, bored, bored! It all kills time. Or should that be EXTERMINATES time?

That's right, it's Doctor Who tonight. Yet another opportunity for me to indulge my geekiness to the worrying levels. What makes it all the more exciting though, is that we can look forward to another dose of the Time Lord's never-ending enemy, the Daleks.

But still, this is all a good two hours away yet. I have to keep myself distracted for that long which is proving problematic, being broke and all. I was so bored today I even walked to the cash machine in the next village to check my bank balance to find out whether or not I had anything to spend on a moment's glee. Alas, I was met not by one, but by two terribly empty bank accounts. Boredom was reinforced with disappointment. But at least my Barclay's account isn't £1250 into an overdraft, or even into the negative I might add. So I can hold onto that miniscule slither of hope.

It is at this point I add, that I really wish I had my next loan installment and that I really wish I was back at Uni. How I miss it so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home