ON AIR!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fresher's Week, Friends and TV LICENSE!

Sweet Jesus, that was a long process!

Might I just say to everybody trying to buy a TV license online from their Uni campus that so long as your internet isn't shit, like the Harrow Campus' access has been in the past few days, then you'll be fine. Mine took a fair while to sort out and now I should be able to watch the 'tellybox' in a totally legal context without being put in the clink. It refused my application via debit card so I had to opt for direct debit instead, which I will have to keep my eye on because it means that it will be taken from my account annually.

But as for not so silly-expensive-for student things, they are going well.

Since arriving on Saturday I have made a fair few new Bernard Chumlies and this is really the first opportunity I have had to write a Blog Entry. Saturday Night after the whole moving shenanigan, I went down the Junction with my new chums to have a few drinks which was fun. Sunday I went to Camden with the same group and on Monday I Enrolled and got my Student Card and met the tutors. So at least now I have some idea of what I'm going to be doing for the upcoming Semester. Besides drinking. Lots. Ah, the Student Life. Nothing financially rapes you more than your TV license though. £131.50 *shudder*.

I don't know what will be happening today yet though. Everyone else seems to have plans with their subjects, whereas I do nothing like that until Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home